i re-found my passion to nursing today, it let me love nursing more.
Today i and 2 staff nurses did a great job for the patient( i think is great, because we lessen the the chances of patient get soak and lessen our workload.) Well, is again proven that nursing is a combination of art and science, and we are really happy when we can help the patient.
The things we do is we invented an artificial wound drain for the patient outside her body by using syringe and a drainage bag. I really can feel and see the joyfulness when we solve the problems. I see the caring heart of staff nurses towards patient when we try hard to invent the things. Yes, this is the passion we need to care all the patient!!
Nursing isn't all about management, the heart of care is the important things. I have many things to learn in the journey of become staff nurse. I fall, I get scold, I feel like going to die, but watever is it, I hope the passion will help me to go through all this.
Salute to all good nurses, cheers!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment